How To Make Christmas Tree Ornaments Using Peel and Stick Wallpaper
The idea of repurposing leftover peel and stick wallpaper for an easy DIY Christmas craft is such a great way to add some festive charm to your home while also reducing waste and saving money! By using materials that might otherwise be thrown away, you can create unique and personalized easy DIY decorations that will add a touch of whimsy and fun to your holiday celebrations. So grab a hot chocolate, cozy up round the fire, and create this christmas tree ornament quickly and easily with our DIY Christmas craft step-by-step tutorial!
There are many benefits to using peel and stick wallpaper for DIY Christmas crafts, including the following:
- Easy to work with: Rocky Mountain Decals peel and stick wallpaper features an adhesive backing which makes it super easy to stick the wallpaper onto other surfaces, so you can create a wide range of different crafts without having to use any messy glue or other adhesives. Bonus - these crafts are typically kid-friendly and easy to DIY.
- Versatile: Our peel and stick wallpaper can be used in a variety of different ways, so you can create a wide range of different crafts. You can cut the wallpaper into different shapes, such as stars, snowflakes, or circles, and use these shapes to make ornaments, paper snowflakes, or other decorations.
- Environmentally friendly: By using materials that would otherwise be thrown away, you are helping to reduce waste and protect the environment.
More Benefits of DIY Christmas Craft Using Old Peel and Stick Wallpaper?
In addition to being easy to work with and versatile, using peel and stick wallpaper for DIY Christmas crafts is also a great way to save money. Repurposing used wallpaper is a cost-effective way to create your own decorations.
DIY Christmas crafts using peel and stick wallpaper can add a riveting and sensational festive touch to your home while reducing waste and saving money. Whether you are looking to create unique ornaments for your Christmas tree or add some holiday cheer to your walls, using peel and stick wallpaper is a fun and easy way to make your own decorations.
Possible DIY Decoration Ornaments You Can Make with Leftover Rocky Mountain Decals Peel and Stick Wallpaper
Some possible DIY decoration ornaments that you can make with used peel and stick wallpaper include:
- Cut the wallpaper into small shapes, such as circles, stars, or snowflakes, and hang them on your Christmas tree.
- Create mini paper snowflakes by folding and cutting the wallpaper, and hang them in windows or on walls.
- Cut the wallpaper into strips and use them to create paper chains that you can drape around your home.
- Use the wallpaper to make miniature wreaths by cutting it into circular shapes and gluing the ends together.
- Cut the wallpaper into small squares and use them to create a mosaic design on a piece of cardboard or other flat surfaces.
You can also use other materials, such as ribbons, buttons, and glitter, to add additional details and embellishments to your ornaments. The possibilities are endless, so let your creativity and imagination be your guide!
While you are at it, here is our popular wallpaper Christmas DIY craft that has got everyone talking.
Try it out and share your peel and stick wallpaper craft with us!
Don't overthink it! These were super easy to make, and we think they look so cute added to our tree. The best part? We got to reuse some of our Ivy Cottage wallpaper!
What you'll need:
- Beads (optional)
- Leftover peel and stick wall paper
- Hot glue gun
- Scrap paper
Step-By-Step Instructions for Creating A DIY Christmas Craft Using Old Rocky Mountain Decals Peel and Stick Wallpaper
PHOTO CREDIT: @ROCKYMOUNTAINDECALS | PEEL AND STICK WALLPAPER DESIGN: Ivy Cottage
- Take your wallpaper and cut it into a small rectangle. We made the rectangle around 4" tall x 6" wide.
- Peel off the protective layer, and stick it to a scrap paper
- Now cut that out too
- Now start folding an accordion, or the beginning of a paper fan
- Hot glue the two ends together, leaving a small hold right in the middle
- Weave a 10" wire through the small hole you left, and thread the two ends of the wire through two wooden beads
- Twist the two ends to make a loop
Viola! You have a Christmas ornament!
Repurposing your leftover peel and stick wallpaper for DIY Christmas crafts is a fun and easy way to add some festive charm to your home while also reducing waste and saving money
Don't miss out on the opportunity to create beautiful and unique Christmas ornaments using our selection of high-quality peel and stick wallpapers. Whether you are looking for traditional holiday patterns or modern and trendy designs, we have something to suit every taste and style.
Click here to browse our collection and order your favorite wallpaper for walls today!
Looking for more cute DIY hacks and tutorials? Have a look at these posts: